1 Applications for the hire of the hall or part of the premises should be made to the Bookings Secretary.
2. Other than in the case of regular bookings made by local organisations, payment must be made ten days before the date of hire. A non-refundable deposit may be required to secure your booking. A refundable deposit against damage caused to the hall or the contents may also be required.
3. The Management Committee reserve the right to refuse any application for hire and to refuse admission to any individual. They reserve the right to cancel any booking already made by giving seven days notice in writing to the hirer and stating the reason.
Should the premises be rendered unfit for the use for which it has been hired the management shall not be liable to the hirer for any resulting loss other than a refund of the hiring charge.
4. Disco dances (or similar) will only be allowed if they are organised by a represented organisation affiliated to the Village Hall Management Committee. Consideration will be given to such events where they are private functions requested by residents of the Village and a significant number of adults are present. Loudspeakers must be placed in the stage area to reduce disturbance to neighbours.
5. The hirer will be responsible for supervision of the premises and for their proper and orderly use and will indemnify the Management Committee for the cost of repair of any damage done to the premises (both inside and out) and its contents, or any loss duly reported, as a result of the hiring.
6. The Management Committee accept no responsibility for food sold or served in the premises. If preparing or selling food the hirer shall observe all relevant food heath and hygiene legislation and regulations.
7. The hirer is responsible for organising the parking of cars in the car park. The Management Committee will not accept any responsibility for any liability, loss, damage or injury however caused.
8. The Hall must be left clean and tidy. Tables and chairs must be returned to the store room. Pre-School equipment must not be used. Litter must not be left in or close to the premises.
9. The premises must be vacated by 11 p.m. Sunday and 11:45 p.m. on other days. Please bear this in mind when timetabling your event.
10. The sale of intoxication liquors is not permitted without the express permission of the Management Committee.
11. Where permission is given, should a licence be required by law, the hirer is responsible for obtaining any such licence and ensuring it is displayed.
12.Not more than 184 people are to be in the main hall at any one time.
13.Children are not allowed in the kitchen.
14. When tables and/or chairs are used gangways must be maintained down the centre and both sides of the hall. No obstructions must be placed in the gangways or near any exit.
15 Fire appliances must be kept accessible for use in any emergency. Emergency lighting must not be interfered with in any way. Hirers must familiarise themselves with the location of emergency exits, location of mains gas and electricity switches and the location and use of fire fighting appliances.
16. At the end of each function an examination must be made by the hirer to ensure there are no smouldering matches, cigarettes and the like left in the premises.
17. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved